Official files that needs BFC

Re: Official files that needs BFC
Alright, well I just finished up 2342.dat. Although, if I'd just BFC'd it and done nothing else before submitting it... I think I may have given MMR (and other reviewers) a heart attack. This was also a part that "Needed Work." Talk about an understatement! Missing surfaces, missing edges, and missing cond. lines. T-Junctions everywhere. The quads that comprised sidewalls were poorly rounded and stuck out through other surfaces. Didn't use an ndis for the holes, but did it manually... badly. Had scaled studs for the upper knobs. None of the actual studs were positioned correctly: the side ones stuck out slightly from the walls and the upper wasn't positioned correctly such that putting something on it would cause collisions with the joining part's underside. And it kicked my dog... OK, it didn't kick my dog, but everything else is true. Wink

Anyways, all that's fixed now. Also, it was originally simply called "Space Control Panel" which I didn't think was the best description and left it in no-man's-land for MLCad sorting (filed under "S" for "a Sucky place to put parts"). Anyways, I decided to re-title it "Tile 1 x 2 with Control Panel" with "space" and "robot" as keywords. Since the part is essentially "A weird thing on top of a 1 x 2 Tile", I figured the best place to put it is with other tiles and that "Control Panel" is a bit more descriptive than "A Weird Thing on Top" (but only just).

I've sent it to Chris who should have it up shortly.

Note: This post is filled with sarcasm and humor, and shouldn't be taken as an insult to anyone or anything at any time.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm theJude! So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, his Judeness, or uh, Juder, or el Juderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: Official files that needs BFC - by Jude Parrill - 2013-08-19, 6:10