30116pb03, Panel 14x14x2.667 with Millennium Falcon Pattern

Re: 30116pb03, Panel 14x14x2.667 with Millennium Falcon Pattern
Quote:That must have happened after I used Slicerpro. Before using it everything was alright.
Yes, there are some less-than-perfect things in Slicerpro, and sometimes it easts a triangle or two... I have a slightly better version than the one on my website, but not yet published since some problems remain.

Quote:I now used Datheader on the original Patterm, before projecting it. 6 Errors remain:
Here too I may be the culprit. LPC uses a slightly modified version of Rectifier to assemble triangle pairs into to quads. The first 5 errors with very flat angle quads should not happen (except if the triangles in your pattern had very flat angle). The last problem comes from a very sharp angle triangle that you created in your pattern (needle shaped triangle). This should be avoided, there are generally ways of organizing triangles differently to avoid this.

Coud you share the .lpc file of your pattern? (rename it to .txt so that it's accepted on the forum, or email it directly to me...)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: 30116pb03, Panel 14x14x2.667 with Millennium Falcon Pattern - by Philippe Hurbain - 2012-03-15, 8:31