3626bp66 aka Trouble with Minifig Faces

3626bp66 aka Trouble with Minifig Faces
As I continue to finish making the parts for the Spyrius theme, I have come upon an unexpected difficulty. I am working on 3626bp66, Minifig Head with Headband and Eyebrows. I made an initial drawing in LPC which I didn't like. After reviewing the minifig heads already in the library, I redid the hair and headband in LPC and used LDDesignPad to cut and paste the parts from various minifig heads into a working part which has the standard grin and eyebrows and the blue headband at the appropriate height. I've read in the forums that SlicerPro is the program to use to convert 2D patterns onto 3D quads however I can't seem to make it work right. I have read the online documentation and reviewed the forums but I'm still confused on how to make SlicerPro do what I want it to do. What file should I select for the InFormer, and what options should I select for SlicerPro itself? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Phil

Attached Files
.dat   3626bp65.dat (Size: 8.17 KB / Downloads: 0)
.dat   3626bp65 Minifig Head with Headband and Eyebrows (Second Drawing).dat (Size: 6.47 KB / Downloads: 2)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
3626bp66 aka Trouble with Minifig Faces - by Philip Peickert - 2012-02-22, 6:24