Idea/Proposal: Create a Part Update Schedule

Re: Idea/Proposal: Create a Part Update Schedule
No worries, I know I can sometimes come off as demanding and/or a jerk (and to be fair, sometimes I tend to be demanding/a jerk Wink ). However, in my first post I was trying to be nice and formal. So when I got slapped with a couple "stop being an impatient, demanding jerk" replies, I kind of went on the defensive. Like you, I'm normally a pretty laid back person, but when pushed hard enough, I'll bite back as well. Unfortunately, I do sometimes allow the stress of work/real life will to affect how I post in places like these. I realize this is neither nice nor fair, but it still happens sometimes (as I said, sometimes I can be a demanding jerk).

Back on topic:
I suppose this question is aimed at Chris Dee, then: Just how much work is involved in preparing and releasing a new update? I'm honestly just curious, because I have no idea about what goes on/needs to be done during this process. I'm much more likely to have sympathy for your woes if I know what those woes are.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm theJude! So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, his Judeness, or uh, Juder, or el Juderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: Idea/Proposal: Create a Part Update Schedule - by Jude Parrill - 2011-12-27, 4:46