*feature request* User script to auto-update the part appearence when the file code is altered

*feature request* User script to auto-update the part appearence when the file code is altered
Hi,

Rescently I have been getting to grips with bricksmith/LDraw, but when making a part using the script window I have to save the file then load it in the viewer window so I can see what it looks like as an image. I , and maybe others would like to have some way of automatically altering the graphical presence of the part whenever the script of the file of the part is lt alterred, note that this means having both a script window open and LDraw.

This an be done by having a shell command that enables LDraw to alter the grapic when a change in the script is returned to LDraw.

This means we would not have to keep saving the code and reopening the file in LDraw.
Either a regular text window program such as terminal or noteapad could work or a tool built into LDraw could also work, not sure which one is best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
*feature request* User script to auto-update the part appearence when the file code is altered - by SNIPE - 2011-12-24, 17:45