LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2a (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2a (win+linux)
(2022-07-10, 17:07)Roland Melkert Wrote: I haven't had the time to do a real review but it looks ok at first glance Smile

Only thing I did notice is you added p/axl5hol8.dat, that one I don't use on purpose because it's always part of a bigger thing.

Thanks, this is exactly the experience I need to learn. I found your comment in stud2a.dat so I fixed that before I pushed the result to you but I overlooked p/axl5hol8.dat

BTW, I have more work done for 22-02 but it got deleted together with all Orion's repo. I think it's not a problem because you probably set up your own repo before reviewing all my files but in case you want to get something more to read in a bed, tell me and I prepare new zip files for you Smile

About more tools in LDCAD: there are already several features helpful in shadow editing, for example the fact LDCAD checks modifications on the filesystem automatically. Or a warning if I try to save a file with unsaved dependencies. This is both very useful.

What I'd like to get is a partBin with a list of already prepared snap objects often used: a stud, antistud, technic hole full sized, technic hole half-deep, bar, clip, basic hinges. It would be more comfortable than to look for them in corresponding parts and their subfiles, again and again.

Do you have another idea(s)?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2a (win+linux) - by HWQ - 2022-06-20, 6:24
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2a (win+linux) - by Milan Vančura - 2022-07-11, 12:15
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 2a (win+linux) - by HWQ - 2022-10-28, 5:26