Star Wars Part Requests (1999)

RE: Star Wars Part Requests (1999)
(2022-05-22, 3:00)Steven Wrote: Hey!

I'm a longtime LDD user who, three days ago, switched to Bricklink Studio after a long break. Since then, I've been going through and attempting to build every single official LEGO Star Wars model, in order of release.

I'm nearing the end of the 1999 sets and I'm noticing an increasing number of parts that cannot be imported into Studio. Many can be replaced with a near-identical part, but there are three that I feel could benefit from being fully recreated and, hopefully, added to Studio in some way, shape, or form. These parts are as follows:

FROM 7151 (Sith Infiltrator)
- 30366px3 (Windscreen 3 x 6 x 5 Bubble with Sith Infiltrator Pattern)
- 3037px2 (Slope 45 2 x 4 with Dark Gray and Black Lines Pattern)

FROM 7171 (Mos Espa Podrace)
- sw0980 (Sebulba)

I should note that sw0980 isn't catalogued on Bricklink as a part because it's a one-piece minifigure. I don't know if that bars it from being made available for importing into studio, but I included it here just in case it can be added.

I don't know if it helps, but I attached what I could find in the Bricklink catalogue to represent these missing parts.

Please let me know if I can help in any other way, or if any of these parts are available but I overlooked them.

First quick pass on Sebulba in Zbrush. With some adjustments and cleanup this might work well Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars Part Requests (1999) - by Steven - 2022-05-22, 3:00
RE: Star Wars Part Requests (1999) - by Fredrik Hareide - 2022-05-28, 11:13