Technic vs. Constraction

RE: Technic vs. Constraction
(2022-01-21, 22:43)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I'd like to know the dividing line between Technic and Constraction. My general understanding is Bionicle, Hero Factory, etc. specific parts are Constraction and Technic otherwise. I realize that there will prolly be overlap so I think we should default to Technic.

I apologize if this has already been hashed out but I might have missed the conversation. Just point me to the relevant forum thread. Other

I think parts should be categorised as constractions unless it can't be categorised as clearly technic. Something like most of the lower arm/leg parts, as well as weapons, masks/helmets and feet would be constractions this way, meanwhile most of socket parts, some torsos probably, and likely some other parts would be technic. Only thing I am unsure about are CCBS bones and torsos. They look like clearly technic, but I'm not sure they can't be classified this way due to being mostly just bunch of ball joints and sockets thrown together, connectivity type that can be classified as technic, but by origin is clearly constractions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Technic vs. Constraction - by Orion Pobursky - 2022-01-21, 22:43
RE: Technic vs. Constraction - by N. W. Perry - 2022-01-22, 17:10
RE: Technic vs. Constraction - by Max Murtazin - 2022-03-27, 22:11