LDCad Aligning parts using rotation scripts

RE: Aligning parts using rotation scripts
(2021-12-23, 11:24)Milan Vančura Wrote: LDCAD does not allow neither user nor scripts work with snap objects, AFAIK. (And as I remember past conversations with Roland,it is not easy to implement in current LDCAD code.)
It is actually partial available in LDCad 1.6 (a leftover from my experiments which I forgot to remove).
The current 1.7 version has it all commented out, but I might put it back in again when picking 1.7 development up in my coming vacation.

(2021-12-23, 11:24)Milan Vančura Wrote: Another improvement is using current coordination system instead of the global one. To make script works for setups rotated in any way - just select a part, press "O" to get local coordination system, and continue with the script as usual.
This is something I can easily add, so I will add it to the ldc.view ( http://www.melkert.net/LDCad/docs/scriptAPI2#view ) object in the upcoming version.

It will only return the current matrix, as the LDCad api is supposed to be (very) low level only.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aligning parts using rotation scripts - by Roland Melkert - 2021-12-23, 22:03