LDCad 1.7 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
(2021-08-06, 11:16)Milan Vančura Wrote: In short: I'm lost Smile This is what I've tried and how LDCAD 1.7 Alpha works on my Linux machine (Debian Jessie, x86_64) - sorry for such a long story,I try to describe how to reproduce the strange behavior I got, step by step:
It seems the new data subfile tries to initialize with an empty png causing the png errors.

When you load the png image using the header it is actually loaded, but the black placeholder texture isn't updated, the one in the bin is though.

I will sort this out for the Alpha 2.

@Travis
The !DATA block is displayed nested in the source window you can tell by the white '-' in front of the texture meta.

(2021-08-06, 11:16)Milan Vančura Wrote: Did I do anything wrong? What's the intended usage? And how/where I can set the image dimensions in LDus?
No, this is indeed a gui only problem.

As for the "Part usage not allowed in this kind of subfile" message, !DATA subfiles can only be used with !TEXTURE lines, but most of the time you won't be doing this manually as it will be generated by embedding unofficial content.

I must admit using the !DATA from 'scratch' is more of a part editing thing, which LDCad was never designed for. But I had to include creating !DATA subfiles manually as it is deeply tight into the the 'normal' way of doing things.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2021-08-06, 18:17