LDCad 1.7 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 1 (win+linux)
(2021-08-06, 17:33)Travis Cobbs Wrote: I'm not going to comment about the LDCad 1.7 functionality. However, your second screenshot implies a misunderstanding of the !DATA meta command, either by you, or by Roland. In it, the !DATA section is placed after the !TEXMAP START and before the !TEXMAP END. Unless this is done as a UI convenience, and none of that information is really in that location in the file, then this is invalid.
Thank you for this comment, Travis. I think the file, although just my quick&dirty test, is correct from this POV but I'm glad you clarified the principle for me so I can be more sure.
I attach the original file as is, not as it looks in UI, so you can check it.

Edit: BTW, I _like_ this way how LDCAD displays subfile links: the line showing a subfile link has a plus sign at the beginning and you can display the referenced subfile by clicking on it. It does not mean the subfile definition is there, youcan see the subfile four times if there are four links to this subfile and you "open" all of them. This is a great feature. Usually you let lines as they are (either pointing to some part or a subfile) but you can check the subfile quicky if you need.

Attached Files
.mpd   test_data_tag.mpd (Size: 1.48 KB / Downloads: 2)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.7 Alpha 1 (win+linux) - by Milan Vančura - 2021-08-06, 17:42