[Solved] Problems uploading to the Part Tracker

RE: Complete torso shortcuts?
(2021-05-11, 22:49)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: I personally like to also have patterned torso shortcuts.
But the shear number of combinations possible with 5 parts is huge, and many have expressed a dislike of having to many shortcuts in the library.

I think we should find some sort of compromise about what type of torso shortcuts we should have.
I've made some uncoloured shortcuts containing all the different "hands". And I would like to make shortcuts of the correct printed torso and odd hand combinations. Like a printed torso with red boxing gloves.

Another issue to agree on is how should such an assembly be described. We need a standardized nomenclature.

Hello
I was a little hasty. I uploaded six complete upper bodies to the Parts Tracker. They could be deleted if necessary. Rolleyes
I agree, there should be an official decision on this and this should also be documented in the rules.
Who can make such a decision or how can such a decision be made?
The decision should be clear and not just based on the number of individual parts, for example part 14639p07 consists of five parts. Four parts are the same, but the likelihood that the color of the tires will vary is small. But I could argue similarly for the entire upper body, as these are mostly unique items.

Greetings

Manfred
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complete torso shortcuts? - by Manfred Schaefer - 2021-05-12, 8:10