BrickLink colour changes

RE: BrickLink colour changes
(2022-08-19, 23:54)Orion Pobursky Wrote: If you're looking to have the LDConfig updated, the next Parts update will be in a month.

Well, as I haven’t seen any discussion here about the new colours on BrickLink, and as I don’t know how new colours are discussed and added other than what was done before with this thread, and as knowing there’s a new update coming doesn’t tell me what will be in it, especially not colours, all I was saying and all I could say is: “Eh!  In case you missed it, there’s new BL colours and names again.  And here are they and some of their matches.”

Also, as a secondary purpose, as Studio uses LDraw, and as the devs were (finally!) adding Neon Yellow & Medium Brown, I was also looking for LDraw colours that are not yet or not correctly matched to BL colours in Studio, so I could tell them (which I did for the ones I listed here) in the hope they would use the oportunity to add them to Studio too (which I think they will).

(On another note, I’ve “subscribe and receive email notification of new replies”d on this thread but I only got one for Max’s message, nothing for yours.
Or maybe I was still considered logged in when you posted?  Huh  Annoying.)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
BrickLink colour changes - by Sylvain Sauvage - 2020-02-01, 23:55
RE: BrickLink colour changes - by Chris Dee - 2020-05-10, 17:17
RE: BrickLink colour changes - by Sylvain Sauvage - 2022-08-21, 22:53