Tourguide or walktrough animation

RE: Tourguide or walktrough animation
(2020-05-25, 8:16)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: The order of breadcrumbs in the LDraw file is the order used for the movement. It helps to display the source window.
yeah i figured that out by rearranging them but none of the lines are numbered so without hovering/selecting its not possible to tell which piece corresponds to which line on the list, nor is there any way i can see to rearrange the pieces up or down in the source window.

Oh! i can open the .ldr file with text editor instead of Ldraw and all the lines there are numbered. well that's one way to find out how many total parts are in my models, almost.

another couple problems i discovered with the animation is that if i pause the playback and rotate the view, the camera position has changed (i had it set to 1st person on line 23), and even though i had the camera rotation set to SPN it was rotating as if in TBL, and did not revert to SPN untill i toggled it to TBL and back again to SPN. very disorienting! (i never use TBL).

Still trying to figure out how to allow camera rotation during animation play. i suspect its somewhere between lines 229 and 249.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tourguide or walktrough animation - by Moreau - 2020-05-25, 16:03