Tourguide or walktrough animation

RE: Tourguide or walktrough animation
(2020-05-08, 23:32)kevlamar Wrote: my files are already converted to ldr so that is out of the way.  there are a few steps i will need explained further...
Step 4. and
Step 7. 

Also i dont quite understand what you are saying here ...
[color=#333333][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]But with a very large model realtime playback might be a problem so you would need to export the animation and combine images to e.g. an avi file to get fluent playback.

once i get your explanation on those steps i will probably start out practicing with with a smaller model for a while to get the hang of it before moving on the the full model. (it is not quite complete anyhow.)
Thank you so much for the help. i will keep in touch and share the results with you. I am very excited as i was beginning to resign myself to the notion that i would have to rely on making a video of my creation out of a montage of still photos. This has renewed my hope that this can be shared as an animation  Smile

kevin

[/font][/size][/color]
this is probably the most rookie question ever, but i have been trying to figure this out for a long time and just have to ask...
"how do you do an inventory search?"  I see the little man with magnifying glass, but clicking on him just open a subcategory that has no parts in it!    i can also use the filter feature to narrow down to a certain part but i have to have the right subcategory open first.

Is the 1x1 round pin hole piece you are referring to the one with the star?

Thanks for tutoring a rookie Smile
Kevin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tourguide or walktrough animation - by kevlamar - 2020-05-10, 15:26