Online tool for OMR compliance

RE: Online tool for OMR compliance
Lasse,

I tried your tool today with the 926 - Command Centre as for some strange reasons it is in the AIOI but not the OMR. I deliberately added some errors just to see how the site copes with them. Here is the source and the result I downloaded from Brickhub.

.mpd   926 - Command Centre.mpd (Size: 15.65 KB / Downloads: 2)

.mpd   926 - 926.mpd (Size: 14.71 KB / Downloads: 2)

It picked the {} in the Usename, it fixed the MLCad metas:

0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 0

BUT

(please ignore my tone if you might find it harsh ;-)
  • It didn't load the MPD name - just the set number and as you can see it returned a 926 - 926.mpd.
  • I find the page overwhelming at first.
  • I don't like the fact that the thumbnail generator/instructions/parts is in between the section where I actually edit the header and the suggestions what has to be changed in order to get it OMRized.
  • I cannot actually see the code itself or at least the header
  • All line breaks get deleted and you cannot longer view the file in notepad for a quick check.
  • The site continuous to switch between Unofficial_Model and Model. When I set it to Model it still suggests to set to Unofficial model
  • I would love to get an indication in the header section itself if for example:
    Author: Willy Tschager [Holly-Wood] ✎
    is right or wrong OMR wise (green tick/red cross)
  • There is a Download button and a Delete button, where is the upload button when I'm done? I know there is the button which says Upload once you have picked the file from the disk but my understanding is that I LOAD, correct and upload.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Online tool for OMR compliance - by Eugen - 2019-06-17, 13:31
RE: Online tool for OMR compliance - by Willy Tschager - 2019-07-04, 11:39