Studio parts editor, decals, connectivity...

RE: Studio parts editor, decals, connectivity...
(2019-05-21, 19:14)Vincent Messenet Wrote: Hi, I must precise that I am independant from Studio and Bricklink team.

I discovered Studio after LDD stopped to be officially maintained and mainly used it because it was very user friendly and I didn't know much about how Ldraw worked at that time.
Then as a lot of parts were missing at that time I started to help the team to integrate missing parts within Studio and especially providing them mapping between Ldraw parts and Bricklink identifiers. Due to this they proposed me to handle their sub-forum "Studio Parts" where people reports issues and ask for new parts to be integrated and I am mainly doing the link between users and Studio team about parts integration topics. By the way thank you Philippe for your help replying to some posts Wink

Then the more time I spent on this the more I wanted to start designing parts by myself and that's why I started a couple of weeks ago to learn and submit parts to Ldraw Library.

Regardless of your “officialness”, glad to have you here and as a part author.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Studio parts editor, decals, connectivity... - by Orion Pobursky - 2019-05-21, 20:36