Help a Newbie combine multiple pre-existing models $25 reward

Help a Newbie combine multiple pre-existing models $25 reward
I have created several huge models (10,000+ bricks) using Lego Digital Designer. I have converted those files to .ldr files and can open them individually in LDraw. 

Here is where i need help. I want to combine many of these HUGE models into one Epic File.  In case you are wondering, i am creating a model of our hometown and am building the sections in Lego Digital Designer. However LDD will not allow me to have more than one of these behemoths in one file. it will crash if i try to combine. 

that is where i am hoping LDraw can Help me out. IS THIS POSSIBLE?

If so would someone be willing to walk me through the process. I have tried for several hours on my own but i am new to the LDraw and and unable to fine the magic command. I think it has something to do with sub-models but have not been able to import my existing models as a sub-model in a .mpd file

I will offer a $25 reward via PayPal for help with this. Awarded to the person with the clearest instructions. 

i have attached two of my large sections as attachements in case you where wondering what i am working with.

Thank you.

kevin

Attached Files
.ldr   viking mart.ldr (Size: 374.15 KB / Downloads: 6)
.ldr   Stop and Sea Fish stand.ldr (Size: 202.41 KB / Downloads: 5)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Help a Newbie combine multiple pre-existing models $25 reward - by kevlamar - 2018-12-10, 1:51