What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker

RE: What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker
(2019-06-08, 21:16)Michael Heidemann Wrote: For some errors I was asked to mention that it shall be a hold vote. So I added in the error message the word "HOLD".

And that is fine.

(2019-06-08, 21:16)Michael Heidemann Wrote: I will now remove the word "HOLD" on the lines where not a yellow HOLD is mentioned and add the word if in the file is a yellow HOLD.

Fine also with that.

(2019-06-08, 21:16)Michael Heidemann Wrote: I use the word "WARNING" instead of "ERROR" if DatHeader is unable to decide if the item is in this contect correct or not. The user has to decide it.

Yep.

(2019-06-08, 21:16)Michael Heidemann Wrote: Sadly I have no idea what you have in mind if you write "Remove" in the pdf file. Shall I remove the check for this error?

That was the idea. Take for example "Maybe wrong color for sticker used." A reviewer has to spot if the colors are right or wrong. If the aren't in the LDConfig it should be a direct color and it is up to the reviewer/author to decide if it was the right pick. Same for "Length of part description" since we completely dropped any length limits.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker - by Willy Tschager - 2019-06-09, 7:59