What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker

RE: What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker
(2018-01-31, 13:18)Santeri Piippo Wrote: I have now gotten a proof-of-concept part checker upTongueretty nice so far! and damn fast Wink
One little request, even during debugging phase: please display the name of file just processed, it allows find again the file tested to check results againt other tools (easy to get lost in my huge collection of old files!)

I noticed that angles for coplanarity checks are consistently a bit lower than values reported by LDDP or planarcheck. Not annoying here, but might hide a more serious problem?

Quote:Also includes a test for very thin polygons (smallest angle less than 0.5°). While they are not considered a problem, they're reported as a purely informational notice since they can point to other problems (e.g. gaps).
Min/max colinear theresholds are specified here: http://www.ldraw.org/article/512.html#colinear. Might be interesting to display a warning for lower/higher values...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: What requires a HOLD vote on the Parts Tracker - by Philippe Hurbain - 2018-01-31, 14:41