In Need For Some Aliens!

RE: In Need For Some Aliens!
(2017-11-01, 23:55)Isaiah Wrote: Hello everyone, I am new to the site, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong category or something. 

Anyways, I'm going straight to the subject. I use the LDraw files to import bricks into Blender and it's a great asset! I use it almost everyday. However, there are pieces missing that I need desperately for a project. I know modeling takes time, so please know I do NOT have a deadline. I have just been looking through the internet inside out for these two parts with no avail, and its really frustrating. I even contacted the Lego Group, but they were unwilling to help, which is understandable. Anyways, before I blabber on, the two parts I need, are part of the Mars Mission sub-space theme. The theme was released in 2007 and in 2008 they came out with a really cool addition; the alien commander. I have attachments of the pieces on this thread. The IDs of the parts are: 62723, and 62724. I have not found them ANYWHERE, including LDD. (Lego Digital Designer). I know you need pics of the bricks in all different directions, so to make it easier, I have done pictures of my own. Just reply to the thread if you are willing to add these bricks. They are complex, but I'm sure one of you can do it! 

Thank you,
Isaiah

Update: Over 200+ plus views! I hope one of you are considering this. It seems the photos I have are too large. I'll compress them and try again later.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
In Need For Some Aliens! - by Isaiah - 2017-11-01, 23:55
RE: In Need For Some Aliens! - by Isaiah - 2017-11-02, 17:05
RE: In Need For Some Aliens! - by Isaiah - 2017-11-02, 17:59
RE: In Need For Some Aliens! - by Isaiah - 2017-11-03, 16:07
RE: In Need For Some Aliens! - by Isaiah - 2017-11-03, 20:08
RE: In Need For Some Aliens! - by Isaiah - 2017-11-05, 17:00