How to add/update latest parts in LDCad?

RE: How to add/update latest parts in LDCad?
Hi Roland,

It is a pleasure speaking to you, i'm a big fan of your program and I want to shout out a big thank you for making it available for the community, in my opinion the best editor out there!

I followed your helpful guide and achieved partial success. I downloaded parts and dependencies according to the parts library link, and at the end I was able to locate the parts in the navigator, but not as actual one part, but two sub-parts, as in the screenshot attached. Also the only thing i made it possible to find was adding them to the official path, as using unofficial library path didn't display them to me. Anyway, now the only problem is that I'm not sure if this is how it is intended for this part to be made available for us - as several parts, which we need to assemble together. I can work with this of course, the only problem is that I'm unable to mirror the left part and make a symmetrical right part to make the part complete. Is this actually possible?

And a quick additional unrelated question. It seems I'm unable to turn on Part Snapping anymore. I've adjusted it to PS, but it doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you so much in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to add/update latest parts in LDCad? - by Yasen Nikolov - 2017-10-11, 18:51