[LDPartEditor] 0.8.35 Beta Released (Selection Filter / Usability)

RE: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.35 Beta Released (Selection Filter / Usability)
(2017-08-08, 5:04)Nils Schmidt Wrote: Edges in primitives are not generally connected to the mesh.

Problem isn't edges in primitives, It's that all edge-lines are selected, even if there is no edge-line between two groups of edge-lines. Only connecting surfaces.
Select only filter Lines. Try inlining a 4-4cylo down to edges and surfaces. Remove all cond-lines. Select a single edge-line in one of the two rings of edges. Select Connected, and both groups of edges gets selected. If I add 'with same colour' only one group is selected.

The automagic rounding of moved stuff doesn't work properly. Vertices get a very small positive or negative error added in x or z direction, never in y direction. Sometimes half the moved group of stuff get auto-rounded, and the other don't. I sometimes see stuff getting auto-rounded only after they are deselected. It's as if selected items are prevented from being auto-rounded.

Rectifier:
  • There is no difference in the result on the fourth filter. "Convert if possible/Do not convert if adjacent cond-line." I have to comment out all affected cond-lines in order to create more rect-prims.
Text-editor:
  • If I hit the Save-button twice, the button stays in 'down'-position.
  • Why do the cursor jump to the first line when I hit 'Save'? I work with the 'Insert after cursor' activated and don't like to find stuff added in the header after a Save.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.35 Beta Released (Selection Filter / Usability) - by Magnus Forsberg - 2017-08-08, 8:54
Automagic rounding? - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-08-08, 19:32
RE: Automagic rounding? - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-08-10, 16:03
Hover-Over-Menu (solved) - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-08-13, 14:56
Placing of tabs? - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-08-12, 10:23
RE: Placing of tabs? - by Magnus Forsberg - 2017-08-12, 12:41
Coplanar Quads? - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-08-15, 18:12
RE: Coplanar Quads? - by Philippe Hurbain - 2017-08-15, 18:53
RE: Coplanar Quads? - by Magnus Forsberg - 2017-08-16, 15:51