[LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.4 (UV Mapping)

RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.4 (UV Mapping)
(2017-05-31, 10:29)Willy Tschager Wrote: * Apparently I'm to dump to figure out the UV mapping :-D

No, you aren't. UV mapping is just an implementation detail. The behaviour of the application is the same. Only the resulting projection got improved.

(2017-05-31, 10:29)Willy Tschager Wrote: * Would you confirm that the "Reference line mode" dropdown is just a placeholder and reference lines cannot be manipulated once set?

As for now, the "Reference line mode" allows only the deletion of existing reference lines.

(2017-05-31, 10:29)Willy Tschager Wrote: * Is it just me or the cursor has a some sort of hickup when creating triangles via rectangle selection or when selecting multiple vertices with a rectangle by holding down CTRL once you have selected the first vertex? In the past the fluidness of the cursor's movements depended on the values in the "Move Snap" with very smooth movements at 1 and really coarse at 1000 but now it jitters all the time.

I had still no time to reproduce this, but I will take a look. It is really frustating that LDPatternCreator behaves different under Windows 10, while I did not change the sourcecode. In theory, the .NET Framework should work on any Windows OS. Well, reality proved me wrong...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
News from Release 1.6.5 - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-05-28, 20:32
RE: [LDPatternCreator] Release 1.6.4 (UV Mapping) - by Nils Schmidt - 2017-06-03, 17:20