LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux)

RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Thanks for Beta1, Roland!

I write longer summary later after more testing. Just first observations: "Alt" modifier of hotkeys works perfectly even in combinations with other modifiers, attaching a hotkey for (sub)menu works as well, I can finally hide the menu bar forever and save this space on my tiny monitor. Other/remaining problems: "+" problem in the Part bin is still there, the hotkey configuration menu does not warn you about a hotkey conflict, the amount of actions there starts being really long and hard for overview; for example even (sub)menu items are not prefixed with same text, like "MENU:" and/or grouped together.

Scripting: Please, can you summarize the extension of scripting API or send me your examples used for testing it? They do not need to be perfect and educational, I just need something to start with. You know, there will be a week between Christmas and the New Year, that's a good chance for me to have time for both LDCad and LPub3D.

This reminds me another question: LPub3D uses archives of LDraw library plus additional directories. Plus ldraw.ini file containing the configuration of that, optionally. I still do not know details but I want to ask you if LDCad knows to cooperate with LPub3D on this so I, the user, will touch the same LDraw library in both programs, including unofficial parts, shadow information etc.?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Milan Vančura - 2016-12-23, 0:50
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2016-12-28, 15:33
RE: LDCad 1.6 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by TestOne - 2016-12-28, 21:49