How to use LEGO EV3 Core and Expanded Set with LDCad

RE: How to use LEGO EV3 Core and Expanded Set with LDCad
(2016-09-08, 22:05)Ankur Gupta Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 20:55)Roland Melkert Wrote:
(2016-09-08, 20:18)Ankur Gupta Wrote: Roland - thanks - while some of the EV3 Core set parts (such as wheels , some of the beams ) are available with the default version of LDCad, many of the other major ones such as FRAMES, connectors, etc.  I am still trying to see if there is a way to import these through a Brickable type utility. ...

If you got any list of part names (*.dat) i can easily make a bin group for you which then can added to sets group. It won't be as organized as Walt's ones though as he made a complete tree.

Roland thanks can I generate a part list using a tool such as BrickUtils or any other one ??

Not sure if this is the solution you are looking for ... I've previously used a tool called LDD Manager that will import any part list from BrickLink and create an LXF file. It will layout the parts and stack duplicates. You can then open the LXF file in LDD and export the file to an LDraw format.

LDD Manager [ Eurobricks ]
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.ph...opic=41993
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to use LEGO EV3 Core and Expanded Set with LDCad - by Brian - 2016-09-09, 6:29