[LDPartEditor] 0.8.22 Beta Released (PrimGen2, Identical Lines, Protractor Length)

Driver issues / fullscreen toggle
(2016-08-19, 12:29)Willy Tschager Wrote: No rounding is performed when there are errors in the code such as:

2 24 -6.541 -7.889 0.8001 -6.448 -8.31 1.716 -6.757 -7.852 2.173 -5.659 -8.935 1.548

Didn't know that.

Yes, only valid lines are parsed for data. I could change the parser logic to find "vertices" in lines like this:

3 16 0 0 0 1 1 1 (incomplete triangle)
3 16 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 2 2 3 0 0 ("triangle" with four vertices)

...but I won't do that Wink

(2016-08-19, 12:29)Willy Tschager Wrote: * Playing with the "Expand/Reset Area" my video driver collapsed.
* As a user I'd like that "Restore Area" sets the divider to the point before I "Expanded Area" and not right in the middle. After I have worked with it a little bit I changed my mind. The "Expand Area" should work as a toggle. One click -> Fullscreen, click again -> back to the size it was before, and the divider in the saved position. "Restore Area" should work as it is right now.  

Sure, I will further improve the "fullscreen toggle" feature! I would like to investigate what was going on, but I need the error_log.txt file, too.
I can only try to fix your driver issue if LDPE had thrown an exception before.
I guess, I should disable the repaint loop for the primitive area on resize. It flickers a lot. This might be the root cause for your driver issue, but I am not 100% sure.
Nope...
Your Intel graphics driver seems to be out of date...?
Someone had a similar issue with minecraft: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-94900
There could be some hardware compatibility issue, too... Maybe Intel's IGP is not compliant to OpenGL (they made an implementation mistake).
While looking into the crystal ball... I do not really care about Intel's APU design. I am excited for AMD's Zen architecture... and will build a Zen PC with a dedicated FirePro graphics card in the future, but I digress...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Driver issues / fullscreen toggle - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-08-20, 9:02