[LDPartEditor] 0.8.20 Beta Released

RE: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.20 Beta Released (3D+Text in 1 Window / Join / Selection+ / Tabs+)
Quote:Is it just me, not knowing any other CAD programs, but what's the difference between Local/Global buttons?
Good question, would like to know the answer too Wink

Quote: How am I supposed to use the Scale tool?
It seems to be connected to te Scale Snap setting, but it seems to multiply instead of rescaling, and only primitives.
If I set the Scale Snap to 1.1 it goes from 1 to 1.1, to 1.21, to 1.331, to 1.4641 and so on.
I find the Scale tool almost completely useless too. Just used it a bit to do some "eyeballing" to make a selection visually similar to the real part without precise measurement. And even for this it's clumsy to use as you can't lock two or more axis together to get the same scaling in several direction at the same time (maybe I missed something here?). Otherwise I only use Merge/split -> scale selection.

Speaking of LDPE mysteries, I still wonder the purpose of "reverse manipulator axis" or "swap x and y manipulator axes" buttons except to eat some valuable toolbar space?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Group function details - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-07-31, 13:22
RE: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.20 Beta Released (3D+Text in 1 Window / Join / Selection+ / Tabs+) - by Philippe Hurbain - 2016-07-31, 14:10
Divider position not saved. - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-08-03, 21:04
Remove duplicated lines? - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-08-03, 20:31