Help With Debugging Part

RE: Help With Debugging Part
Still the same problem. This is what I have done:

Taking Magnus Forsberg's advice, I added the header to the file using LDDP. I left the first line alone (0 BFC CERTIFY CCW) and copied the header as prescribed, save for the addition of my name, below it. I saved the file, after examining the color coding problem. I'll have you know, I am quite new to this, so I'm not sure what to do about it at present.

Taking Gerald Lasser's advice, I copied the file (with the header added) into the parts library I found in the Public folder of the computer. I opened the part in leocad as before, and it still appeared below the grid and was unmovable. I briefly searched through the library to see if the part had appeared in some folder there, from which I could drag-and-drop. I could not find it by name or description. Again I opened that .mpd, and tried to copy the minifig into another file. Same thing again.

Is it possible that LeoCad is simply too picky for this sort of thing? I made the part because I needed it, and would have preferred that it worked with the LDraw system just like any other, without any special wants or circumstances. Evidently, something got backed around when making the file.

Again, thanks to everyone who responded.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Help With Debugging Part - by Tanner S. - 2016-04-24, 19:56
RE: Help With Debugging Part - by Tanner S. - 2016-04-25, 20:59
RE: Help With Debugging Part - by Tanner S. - 2016-04-26, 0:33
RE: Help With Debugging Part - by Tanner S. - 2016-04-26, 2:29
RE: Help With Debugging Part - by Tanner S. - 2016-04-27, 3:06
RE: Help With Debugging Part - by Tanner S. - 2016-04-30, 3:14