LPub3D rendering with POV-Ray ... INI error

Re: LPub3D rendering with POV-Ray ... INI error
Hi Brian,

I cannot reproduce your issue with the information you have provided. I am able generate a pdf using POV-ray without issue. However, I can recommend:

1. Confirm you POV-ray settings in povray.ini and pvengine.ini - ensure allowed directories is sufficiently defined per your environment. This is necessary to ensure that POV-ray will accept calls from an external application (e.g. LPub3D) which is different that rendering directly from the POV-ray UI.
2. Turn on verbose in POV-ray (if not already on), and confirm the command line argument string passed to POV-ray is indeed valid and that the input files defined in the argument string exist in their stated locations and with the name and extension defined.
3. If you are still unable to further define the source of the issue, please send a copy of the model file generating the problem along with a copy of the .ini files listed above. For sending the files, you can see my email at the help=>About menu in LPub3D.

Cheers,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LPub3D rendering with POV-Ray ... INI error - by Trevor Sandy - 2016-02-01, 9:18