LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages

Re: LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages
Solved.

Somehow I hadn't managed to select the actual icon. I always either got the entire group or only the step model. Getting it to select appears to require clicking directly on the border. Anything else will cause the whole page group to be selected.

Can the rotate icon image be made to be selected when clicking anywhere inside the border as well?

This has brought to light a strange behaviour I have experienced several times. If I try to select the rotation icon and fail, the entire set of steps is selected. To unselect that I can click outside the group or try to select one of the step models. If I do so several times the step model will no longer stay selected. Upon selecting the step model it will briefly be outlined as selected, then the page will blink (refresh?) and the step model will be unselected. I cannot get the step model to stay selected (nor any of the other step models on the same page). This behaviour persists until I force-reload the page.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages - by Jetro de Château - 2016-01-22, 14:36