LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages

Re: LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages
I've been playing around with some of the parameters and I'm getting varying results.

I hadn't though of using the "move these steps" option in the pop-up menu of a multi-step page and setting that to "left" provides the solution for the PLI placement.
What I am still not extremely happy about it the model placement. Unfortunately that depends on the PLI size, not on the distance to the left or right side of the page. Using "change assembly margins" I can tweak it to be further away from the callout, but that number is going to be different on every page. as each PLI has a different size.

All in all, I think I now have the tools I need to move the individual images around and get the page composition I want. It would be easier to get this "just right" by tweaking each page individually if I could see a grid and use grid lines to judge if I need to insert extra space to keep the model centered on the same position. Maybe I should make a background with grid lines and remove it before I publish...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages - by Jetro de Château - 2016-01-21, 14:35