LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages

Re: LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages
I'm attaching three screengrabs of a file I was working on today. The first is a single step. For the second a third I simply added two steps per page. As you can see not only is the PLI in a different place in page 2, but page 2 and 3 have different horizontal PLI placement.

Some other curious things can be seen in the images.
Whenever I use the refresh button to implement any changes I have made in the text of the ldr or mpd file the file editor pane shows the file as can be seen in the first image. No big deal, because as soon as I click on the text it shows normal again.

I have no idea why in the second image the first PLI has the parts next to each other and the second below each other.

As you can see when you view the images in rapid succession, the PLI boxes "dance" all over the screen. It looks like PLI and model are glued to each other and then displayed in the horizontal centre, while the steps glued together together are displayed in the vertical centre of the page.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LPub3D - page layout on multistep pages - by Jetro de Château - 2016-01-20, 17:51