[LDPartEditor] 0.8.4 Beta Released

Re: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.4 Beta Released
Magnus Wrote:
Gerald Lasser Wrote:create a new .dat in the "sub-structure" under the relevant directory e.g. /parts/sub and copy the content there.
Seems to work only if you first create a project folder. All I get if I try is a message "This feature is not available for the current selection."
That's right, I pointed this out earlier this week as well, and I am happy to know that I am not the only one. I hope Nils can fix this in one of the upcoming versions.

Magnus Wrote:
Gerald Wrote:On the left panel, middle section you have the file browser for your project.
It only works if I create a project. If I open many files using the Open Part File-button in the text editor, only the first file is visible in the file manager. I want to select a file in the text editor by clicking on its tab, right click someware, or use a button, to Show File (not selection) in 3D Editor. Please remember, most of us are accustomed to LDDP. Just a single click on Start LDView-button.
In my version I can see all the files I open in the Text-Editor in the File-Manager and I can open them in the 3D-View from there.
I agree, that a right click on the Text-Editor tab to open a file in 3D would ease the workflow. That's a good suggestion.

Magnus Wrote:
Gerald Wrote:Second left icon in the top row "Last Opened Files/Projects"
Ok, it does remember were I have been before, but not when I want to open a second file using the Open Part File-button. Then I have to navigate all the way from some default Project folder in the program folder.
[/quote]
I see what you mean, it shall remember the path that you selected where you opened your first file from. Correct, that yould be better as well. I see all the previous opened files with the button but LDPE does not use the path from the "last file opened" if you open the next file.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Bugfix 0.8.4c Beta Released - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-01-19, 20:40
0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Nils Schmidt - 2016-02-20, 14:06
Re: 0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Willy Tschager - 2016-02-23, 17:30
Re: 0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Gerald Lasser - 2016-02-23, 21:50
Re: 0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Willy Tschager - 2016-02-24, 17:13
Re: 0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Gerald Lasser - 2016-02-24, 22:22
Re: 0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Orion Pobursky - 2016-02-25, 4:17
Re: 0.8.4c Beta FAQ - by Willy Tschager - 2016-03-01, 13:35
Re: [LDPartEditor] 0.8.4 Beta Released - by Gerald Lasser - 2016-03-04, 8:15