[Bricksmith] More feature requests

Re: [Bricksmith] More feature requests
Aloha,

I would also like this capacity to add custom lists of parts (Jim DeVona has a partial solution: Bricksmith Custom Categories, but it has several limitations, including that "[c]ustom categories are lost when you reload the part list from Bricksmith’s Parts preferences").

I also use Peeron to MLCad through wine; but that is also not a great solution. I create a file that has all the elements in a set and then from there copy and paste to the new model, but because the elements retain their coordinates when pasted they are far from where I need them.

I would be nice to have a hybrid of the "Parts Browser" and the "Piece Count" where one could load lists of parts one owns, with color and count, which would act as a virtual bucket form which one could pull elements already in the right color and that kept count so that when I run out of a given element it gets highlighted and the count uses non-positive numbers.

A paste inside the visible part of a window command would also be very nice.

Mahalo,

Ramón
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Bricksmith] More feature requests - by Ramón Figueroa-Centeno - 2011-12-07, 17:51