LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Milan Vančura Wrote:The rest of Plants category is fixed in this archive, plus some bonus parts.
Enjoy.
Thanks.

I see you've been editing them externally given the spacing in some of the matrices etc. You also seem to have used the comma for decimal separation which isn't that bad as LDCad doesn't care if . or , is used it will thread both as the decimal separation (as a result thousands sep is not supported though). I'll correct them though to keep things uniform.

Milan Vančura Wrote:P.S.: For Sea Grass, even the trick with 'Ins' key was not fast and precise enough. I wanted an automatic solution. But that meant I had needed to remind pieces of my linear algebra knowledge, after more than 20 years. I must say I still feel loud mess in my brain as many neuron paths, freshly woken up, are upset and crying, surprised why they cannot continue to sleep Smile
LDraw has a way in making those old math skills useful again Smile There might be a number of part authoring tools to help with these kinds of things though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-10-19, 17:33
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Steffen - 2015-10-12, 18:47
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 crashes - by Stephen - 2015-10-23, 11:34