LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux)
Jason Smith Wrote:Played with a new install and same thing. I can't get rid of the header on top of the new windows probably because the windows aren't docking or sticking, not sure what they're supposed to do.

3rd - With model open, you see the compass just peaking out on the bottom left and the upper right panel is hidden under the parts window.

Based on your screenshots, your windows aren't actually docked, they are just floating, and if they are floating they will cover up the compass and the session panel. If you want the compass and the session panel to be visible, you'll have to dock the windows and that will "push" them out. To dock a window, get it close to a side where you want it and then hover the mouse over it, press ctrl and then left-click and drag it to the side you want to dock it to (FYI, this is mentioned in the first post by Roland Smile). That should dock it and get the header out of the way. It will also push the compass and the session panel into view.

Jason Smith Wrote:1st - windows setup before closing, 2nd - Opened after closing.

As far a why it's not saving the layout, I don't know. I set mine up just like your screenshot and when I closed and then re-opened it they were all still there and in the same/correct positions. For information, I'm running this on Windows 10.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Jason McReynolds - 2015-10-11, 5:52
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 (win+linux) - by Steffen - 2015-10-12, 18:47
Re: LDCad 1.5 Beta 1 crashes - by Stephen - 2015-10-23, 11:34