LDCad 1.5 Alpha 1 (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha bug hunt help needed
Hello all,

I'm almost ready to release a 1.5 Beta 1 version, just a few things to do followed by fixing all known bugs.

Problem I'm having with this is there is a known bug I can't seem to trace as it occurs seemingly randomly while closing the program.

I would appreciate any additional information people might have on the behavior of this bug. For example..

* have you noticed this crash in previous (alpha) versions (so i can limit the search to features added after the last stable version).
* have you noticed some scenario where it is more likely to occur (e.g. while a specific part bin group is visible etc, something is selected etc etc).

Any thoughts / feedback is welcome as I'm really having a hard time finding this bugger Smile

And to the programmers among you I have tried to indirectly fix this issue by extensively running valgrind. But the only issues it now reports are memory leaks from third party libraries (mostly wxWidgets). So any suggestions on alternative debug tools etc are welcome too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: LDCad 1.5 Alpha bug hunt help needed - by Roland Melkert - 2015-09-25, 21:52