LDCad 1.4b (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux)
Willy Tschager Wrote:Possibility to lock a part in place and also from the possibility to select it by LMB-clicking, say only a CTRL+LMB would unlock it.
I like this idea a lot I'll try to implement it in one of the 1.5 beta's.

Willy Tschager Wrote:Additional shortcut for INS (in this case CTLR+D) to ease shift from MLCad to LDCad
Configurable hotkeys is pending when that's in place I could setup predefined sets.

Willy Tschager Wrote:Shortcut for rotation in Move mode (a) without the need to switch to Rotation mode
ctrl+r will bring up de rotation dialog no matter the mode, just 'r' and 'm' switches the pin to rotate/move. Alternative could be to split the view as each view has its own pin mode etc.

Willy Tschager Wrote:Browsing through the part bin by clicking on the empty space above/below the slider so that I don't have the need to actually grap the slider and move it.
This has been asked (by email) and is on my todo list. Alternative for now might be using the pageup/down keys.

Willy Tschager Wrote:An autosave function 'cos..
* Clicking "Clear" in the "Color bin -> Favorites" crashed the prog and my lovely model vanished into thin air :-(. Furthermore "Add current" nor "Remove current" did work - or at least didn't what I supposed them to do.
I'm sorry, I've found the cause (pretty stupid one too) and corrected it in my 1.5 source. I'll add auto save to my planned features list (alongside with 'bak' files).

edit: forgot about the add favorites: that will add them to the favorites group you can navigate to in the part bin window.

Thanks for your feedback Willy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-01-28, 23:04
LDCad 1.4b Documentation - by Roland Melkert - 2015-02-14, 23:54
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Jason Smith - 2015-02-15, 6:39
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-04-01, 9:50
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Owen Dive - 2015-03-13, 10:48
Re: LDCad 1.4b (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2015-04-17, 20:17