L3P 1.4 beta 20080930 - transparent parts not transparent enough?

Re: L3P 1.4 beta 20080930 - transparent parts not transparent enough?
Michael Horvath Wrote:It would be great if some of the other variables used the #ifndef statement such as the following:

#declare LDXQual = 2;
#declare LDXSW = 0.5;
#declare LDXStuds = 1;
#declare LDXRefls = 1;
#declare LDXShads = 1;
#declare LDXFloor = 0;

The top include #include is intentionally placed below the large list of declares at the top of the file. This allows people to make use of those declares. (For example, they could have a custom camera auto-position algorithm coded into their include.) If you want to, it's perfectly valid to redefine any of the values to whatever you want (although you probably have to first undefine them to avoid a warning and/or error). Additionally, all of the values you list above are configurable in LDView's POV Export settings dialog.

Michael Horvath Wrote:There's no way to turn off the "background" declaration after the fact. Could you make it optional? I need renders with transparent backgrounds.

I should be able to wrap that in a #ifndef and add another setting. I'll have to get back to you on that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: L3P 1.4 beta 20080930 - transparent parts not transparent enough? - by Travis Cobbs - 2014-07-11, 17:00