7475 BOM done with LDRAW tool support

RE: 7475 BOM done with LDRAW tool support
(2013-12-07, 19:57)Joshua Delahunty Wrote: My local 3895.dat has 11 uses (direct, not counting uses by primitives) of !OBI in it.  I have no idea whether it's the very latest.  Those 11 would be the bearing holes.

LCAD:
[Image: 389521.gif]
(Modern) TLG:
[Image: 389521.jpg]

For what it's worth, there WAS a newer version of 3895.dat, and it contained all the 4-4cyli references in a group, meaning the OBI commands necessary for this part were reduced from 11 uses of !OBI NEXT down to an !OBI START and !OBI END pair.

Also (since I can't post to the admin thread on this issue), I'd like to clarify that OBI_BLACK is *not* part of the OBI syntax.  It's the color name I chose to use to color all my black shading.  Calling the color OBI_BLACK makes it clear that I'm only using it in my library for OBI purposes, and to change it would mean a rather global change (also, that it should not be used as a convenient "hey I need a black, I'll pick this one" color for use).  Any OBI command can use any named color in LDCONFIG.LDR.  Mine just happens to contain a "pure black" color called OBI_BLACK that I use for all my OBI invocations.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Re: OBI - by Steffen - 2013-12-08, 10:11
Re: OBI - by Joshua Delahunty - 2013-12-08, 17:53
RE: 7475 BOM done with LDRAW tool support - by Joshua Delahunty - 2018-01-04, 19:12