LDCad 1.2a (win+linux)

Re: LDCad 1.2a (win+linux)
Roland Melkert Wrote:Not even the purple 'hot' indication?

OK, I had changed the "Selection Indication" setting by mistake. I can see them now.

Roland Melkert Wrote:main.cfg is located outside program files as per MS guidelines.

It's usually something like:

C:\Users\Roland\AppData\Roaming\LDCad\config\main.cfg

replace ''roland' with your windows user name.

Thanks. Problem is, whether or not the edges appear depends on the distance of the camera from the /center/ of the part as opposed to the nearest polygon. Which can be quite large if I am focusing on a distant piece of landscaping.

Roland Melkert Wrote:As for the mixed color landscape, doesn't the generator offer this option?

I am using about a half dozen tools. Are you referring to any one in particular? The output generally doesn't have any materials at all until I assign one in MLCAD.

Roland Melkert Wrote:If not writing some post processing script shouldn't be to hard. Replacing the first 16 of each line starting with 3 with e.g. alternating 1 and 4. Or alternate per 2 lines to form quads. This assuming the generator wrote in a row/col or col/row manner.

I'm not much of a programmer unfortunately. Can one of the LETGUI tools do this?

[edit]

I tried setting edgesVisibilityFactor to 100 but the program seems to be reverting my changes each time it starts.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
LDCad 1.2a (win+linux) - by Roland Melkert - 2013-10-19, 21:24
Re: LDCad 1.2a (win+linux) - by Michael Horvath - 2013-10-23, 19:30
Re: LDCad 1.2a (win+linux) - by Travis Cobbs - 2013-10-29, 23:00
Re: LDCad feature requests - by John - 2014-01-03, 4:00