Call for votes: Scoping rules for TEXMAP

Call for votes: Scoping rules for TEXMAP
Please vote on the proposal below. Please modify the Subject to include your name and vote, in addition to giving your vote in the text.

Change http://www.ldraw.org/documentation/ldraw...pping.html to add the bolded text and remove struck-through text:

Quote:This texture will remain in effect until:
  • An END is given within the current file
  • The file in which the START is located ends
  • A STEP command is reached
The texture will remain active when processing an included file unless overridden within that file.

Quote:The END command stops using the current texture and restores the previous texture to current status. This means that nested commands with START will form a stack of textures and the END command will pop those textures. However, END cannot appear in a different file from START. If an END command is given in a sub file without a START having been given in that same file, the END stops the use of a texture specified in a calling file, then that texture will be restored to use when the sub file is exitedhas no effect.
Allen Smith: YES
I vote yes.
Orion: YES
I vote yes
Travis Cobbs: YES
I vote yes.
Re: Call for votes: Scoping rules for TEXMAP - Chris Dee: YES
I vote Yes
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
Roland Melkert: YES
I vote yes
Re: Call for votes: Scoping rules for TEXMAP
The motion has passed. However, I believe we still need a site admin to update the specification document? Willy has always done this in the past.

Thanks,
Allen
Re: Call for votes: Scoping rules for TEXMAP
Updated:

Language Extension for Texture Mapping

and

Standards Committee Summary

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »