LEGO Classic Castle

LEGO Classic Castle
How about grouping Castle sets in this thread? I suggest we limit themes to 1980s, maybe up to ~1992:

(plain Legoland)
Crusaders
Black Falcons
Black Knights
Forestmen
Wolfpack

I'd say if they have kite shields (instead of regular "heater-shaped"), they're new themes (with large catalog) which should get separate threads.
6040 - Blacksmith Shop
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/6040-1

My thanks go to Philippe Hurbain for the cowl included with the last update Smile

Attached Files
.mpd   6040 - Blacksmith Shop.mpd (Size: 6.49 KB / Downloads: 7)
Re: LEGO Classic Castle
I like these little sets, some notes though:

The brown hay fork, and the blacksmith's hammer are breaking the laws of physics Smile
Also (very small point) it seems you build it facing the back side instead of the front side.
6034 - Black Monarch's Ghost [Black Knights]
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/6034-1

That glowing ghost is the last LEGO piece I still own. Luckily saved from a horrible fate (I needed some fluorescent material for a plastic model kit... fortunately paint did the job).

Attached Files
.mpd   6034 - Black Monarch's Ghost.mpd (Size: 4.04 KB / Downloads: 7)
6054 Forestmen's Hideout
Brick 
Bit of a necro post, but this thread was most fitting for this model, so please forgive me!  Also, this is my first post and first model.  I just rebuilt my first LEGO set (6054) and it's rekindled my interest!

.ldr   LEGO6054ForestmensHideout.ldr (Size: 13.57 KB / Downloads: 9)
RE: 6054 Forestmen's Hideout
(2018-01-05, 15:24)Katie Wrote: Bit of a necro post, but this thread was most fitting for this model, so please forgive me!  Also, this is my first post and first model.  I just rebuilt my first LEGO set (6054) and it's rekindled my interest!

Welcome here!
Nice model!!! I made some little adjustments, mainly realigned some angled parts (foliage, hinges) that were not precisely on studs (easy using LDCad snapping) and made a quick POV render.
Edit: Also changed roof color form dark azzure to standard blue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.ldr   LEGO6054ForestmensHideout.ldr (Size: 13.57 KB / Downloads: 7)
(2018-01-05, 16:56)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Welcome here!
Nice model!!! I made some little adjustments, mainly realigned some angled parts (foliage, hinges) that were not precisely on studs (easy using LDCad snapping) and made a quick POV render.
Edit: Also changed roof color form dark azzure to standard blue.

Thanks!  I made this model in LeoCAD, and, as it was my first time using the program, I wasn't sure how to fine tune things like angles.  I have since installed LDCad and have started a new model to get to know the program.

I love the POV render!  What program did you use to make it?  I'd like to try playing around with making scenes.  Hopefully my old hardware can handle it.
(2018-01-06, 18:51)Katie Wrote: I love the POV render!  What program did you use to make it?  I'd like to try playing around with making scenes.  Hopefully my old hardware can handle it.
I used the POV export of LDCad (view->editing view->export), and rendered it with POV 3.7. My hardware is not that recent either (2010)...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »