help editing the view mode

help editing the view mode
Is there a way in view mode while shuttling through steps can you go to a step in your model then edit it then go back to view mode. For example I create a model using steps. Some of the steps are wrong. I then go through view mode to view my steps. Then I change my steps by going back to edit mode when the faulty step is selected in view mode. Can a user do anything like this. if not will they consider to add this feature in next release. I find myself creating a model making a mistake and having to create it over and over again hoping to make it without mistakes. Any help is greatly appricated. thanks.
Re: help editing the view mode
What program are you using? What OS? Is it an MPD?

Tim
Sorry, I'm using ML-Cad. In XP. My file is not yet an MPD but I want to make it one when I finish the first part. Thanks for your quick reply.
OK. Reading through your comment I find it a little odd.

Steps are merely markers between parts. So you can drag a part in the text part of the window into any step you like. You shouldn't need to start everything again.

Or easier still, if you need to edit a step, select a part that first appears in that step. Then add your new part. That should make sure it goes into the right step.

Tim
Thanks Tim, I'll try your suggestion, I'm a Newbee so that's why my request may sound odd to you. Sorry, thanks for your answer just the same.
Hmm ... some tips:

* Work with the Project Parts List
* Make sure "Draw to selected part only" is turned on
* Move parts and steps around in the Project Parts List - there is really no need to work with the View Mode 'til the very last.

but the most important question of all is:

Did you read my basic tutorial: http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/basic1-en.html

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »