Second call for votes: CRLF as official line ending

Second call for votes: CRLF as official line ending
Please vote on the proposal below. Please modify the Subject to include your name and vote, in addition to giving your vote in the text.

Delete:

Quote:Line Termination

All lines in the file must use the standard DOS/Windows line termination of <CR><LF> (carriage return/line feed). The last two bytes of the file must be <CR><LF>. (In other words, there must be a <CR><LF> line terminator at the end of the last line in the file.)

at:

LDraw.org File Format Restrictions for the Official Library

and add:

Quote:Line Termination

All lines in the file must use the standard DOS/Windows line termination of <CR><LF> (carriage return/line feed). The file is permitted (but not required) to end with a <CR><LF>. It is recommended that all LDraw-compliant programs also be capable of reading files with the standard Unix line termination of <LF> (line feed).

to the :

LDraw.org File Format Version 1.0.1 page.
LEGO ergo sum
Willy Tschager: Yes
I vote Yes.

w.

PS. I'll be on holiday 'till the end or April so please make sure the specs are updated once Chris has cast his vote.
LEGO ergo sum
Travis Cobbs: YES
I vote YES.
Allen Smith: YES
I vote yes.
Roland Melkert: YES
I vote YES
Chris Dee: YES
I vote YES .
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
Re: Second call for votes: CRLF as official line ending
The changes haven't been applied yet, anyone besides Willy (still on vacation?) knows how to do that?
Re: Second call for votes: CRLF as official line ending
Admin curtain up.
I can, just gimme a bit since I'm in the middle of moving right now. Should be done by tomorrow.
LDraw.org File Format Version 1.0.2 updated
http://www.ldraw.org/Article218.html

and

LSC Summary

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »