LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2012-01 now available

LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2012-01 now available
An updated version of the LDraw All-In-One-Installer, in short AIOI, has been released:
  • It comes with the latest LDraw Parts Library update 2012-01 as well as MLCad.ini file.
  • SR 3D Builder has been added to the package.

The AIOI supports Windows XP (Home and Pro), Windows Vista (all versions) and Windows 7 (all versions). On 64-Bit Operating Systems it will install in the "Program files (x86)" folder. The Installer will NOT run on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT Ver 4, 2000, or XP below SP2.

You can download the AIOI by going to the download database under the heading Critical Files and Libraries.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Re: LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2012-01 now available
Thanks for great job.

But I am afraid that I can't find L3P related function to convert ldr to pov even though this package installs LGEO library.

Let me know where I can get the proper version of L3P and L3PAO, please.

KWON
Hi,

I'm not going to include L3P into the AIOI as long as there is no user friendly GUI free of bugs that lowers the entrance bar for novice users. Please use LDView's Export feature which will produce a much better POV file than L3P.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Hi,

I've got mail from Sergio Reano telling me that there is might be a problem with the "cachelist.txt" file shipped with the latest AIOI. In case you're having issues with SR 3D Builder please download the attached file and substitute the "cachelist.txt" file in your "\LDraw\SR3D" folder. A new AIOI with the bugfix has already compiled and will be ready for download shortly.

Bye, w.

Attached Files
.txt   cachelist.txt (Size: 822 bytes / Downloads: 0)
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »