Vehicle, Base 6 x 13

Vehicle, Base 6 x 13
Is this part really not existing?
I could find it wether as offical nor as unoffical part....
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=bb50

If I'm right could somebody make this part,please.

If this part is really not existing please move this post to the part request thread....
Re: Vehicle, Base 6 x 13
Haven't done a regular part in a while - http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cg...s/bb50.dat.
Don't know if admin will rename. the Peeron number is already in use (x574).
Trying to get pics of underside - if anyone has one send a pic to me.
- Greg
"The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked"
Got a pic, added stiffener. Not sure I'm liking the result. Left as "Needs Work".
[Image: u574_bottom.jpg][Image: u574_1.png]
- Greg
Hi Greg,
I got another photo from a member of my LUG showing a detail of middle rib, which confirms that the stiffener is a bit lower than stud4 and plate border.
[Image: u547.jpg]
Stiffeners are normally left out in LDraw parts. Or, at least they were, when I was more active.
On larger parts where underside may be visible or desirable, I personally prefer the detail.
Before I saw the pics for this one, I admit I wasn't expecting what it really is.
- Greg
Thanks again Philo! Lower they go! I was wondering if the difference was negligible or a illusion due to the rounded edges on the stud tubes, I can see in the closeup that the shadow of the tube actually makes it look like the stiffeners are flush
- Greg
okay - work distracted me from hobbies again - trying this one again. raised the stiffeners, but they still looked funny til I increased the inside depth to 5 LDU. not standard, but closer to real parts as discussed elsewhere.
- Greg
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »