Complete Minifig, Headgear Helmet with Bat Wings

Minifig, Headgear Helmet with Bat Wings
Thumbs Up 
Could anybody transfer this part:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x183

from LDD?

Thanks to anyone , who does parts for me! Special thanks to Philo, for making the most of them!
Re: Minifig, Headgear Helmet with Bat Wings
Not easy, LDD part (30105) has many imperfections... It may take time, will post here if/when I start, anybody else feel free to do it in the meantime!
BTW: can someone of you English native speakers explain to me why "meantime" is "mean time"...? just curious...
while I see here the mechanism of announcing that someone is starting work on a specific part,
I can imagine how a web page with small part photos plus people names who currently work on them would be nice.

I think creating this can be easily achieved by simply using our Wiki.

we could put up a table there, where people can add a part photo plus their name,
so others can see that.

how do you like this idea? we could place some link to that page somewhere here in the parts authoring forum
It's related to meanwhile.

And 'mean' meaning middle (eg. 'geometric mean' in averages). So it is the middle time between now and then.

Tim
The functionality for an author to indicate that they are working on a requested part is being included in the "Parts Requestor". Work on that web interface is progressing, albeit slowly - I keep getting distracted by the fantastic throughput on the Parts Tracker at the moment and a desire to keep up with the admin reviews.
Chris (LDraw Parts Library Admin)
yeah, agreeing.
don't treat the previous posting as pressing on time.
just as idea collecting.
I'm not sure I understand your question. "Meantime" can be a single word in English, but I believe (although I'm not 100% sure) that leaving it as two words is also considered to be OK. English is a messed up language, but many of the compound words (like meantime, meanwhile, anytime, etc.) started out as two words, and then at some point became joined into one word. Some of these are considered proper grammar as either one word or two words. Others are generally considered to be improper grammar if split into two words. And of course, in order for them to be proper grammar as one word, the combination has at some point in the past to have become accepted, so if you're not a native English speaker (and perhaps even if you are), it can be difficult to know when two words should be joined together into one, and when they shouldn't.

Some of the more messed up of these are words that begin with "al" like already, although, and perhaps best of all, albeit (a contraction of "all be it"), since one of the l's is dropped from the original "all". Additionally, they can have a meaning as a compound word that differs from the meaning when used as two words. "Already" means that something has happened in the past (The sun has already risen.), while "all ready" means that everything is ready. (We're all ready to go now.) It's perfectly legitimate to use "all ready" as two words with the latter definition, but probably not with the former, and "already" can never mean "everything is ready".
As a German speaker I suspect Steffen is far more familar with zusammengesetzte Wörter* than we are Wink

* Please excuse me butchery of hoch Deutsch
yes, indeed - German in a way is like LEGO :-)))

in fact, I was just trying to make fun out of that a meanwhile can be a "mean while",
a while which is "not nice". Thanks for your kind explanations, though, but I think I need
to better learn how to make jokes in foreign languages...

best -
Steffen
Here it is... http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cg.../30105.dat
Sorry, I forgot to post that I was working on it - I hope nobody did start!
just saw this mini thread - great idea Steffen!
- Greg
"The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »