LDCad Color numbers

Color numbers
Hi
Have looked in my folders (comp.) - would like a complete list of color codes - like bricks (mklist) - is it possible?
Thanks in advance  Smile 

Dan
RE: Color numbers
(2022-03-25, 15:44)dkd Wrote: Hi
Have looked in my folders (comp.) - would like a complete list of color codes - like bricks (mklist) - is it possible?
Thanks in advance  Smile 

Dan

I made my own "all.cbg" color bin file, like this:
Code:
[options]
kind=filter
caption=All colors
description=All LDraw colors
sortOn=number
sortDesc=false

<filter>
include all
exclude calcedDither
exclude decoded
All colours are listed in LDConfig.ldr that should be in your ldraw folder. Right click on it, and open with Notepad.

Or visit this page, for a visual presentation:  https://www.ldraw.org/article/547.html
Thanks to You Perry - I will see to your way, (not sure how, but it will come !!) I make my fill in Excel - and to You Forsberg thanks, have found the numbers I needed - now sorting Wink

End from here - and THANKS !

Dan
(2022-03-25, 16:36)dkd Wrote: Thanks to You Perry - I will see to your way, (not sure how, but it will come !!)

That’s if you want to display all the colors within LDCad. You put the .cbg file in the colorBin folder of LDCad’s config files, preferably inside its own “custom” directory. (The readme files in there will explain how to structure the directories.)

Otherwise, if you just want to read the list, the link above will do it.
(2022-03-25, 18:28)N. W. Perry Wrote: That’s if you want to display all the colors within LDCad. You put the .cbg file in the colorBin folder of LDCad’s config files, preferably inside its own “custom” directory. (The readme files in there will explain how to structure the directories.)

Otherwise, if you just want to read the list, the link above will do it.

Thanks Perry ! - can see that - I needed the numbers to edit for my self -, but i will look into Your way !

Dan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »